Getting the Love You Want
Date: Sept 17-19, 2021
An inclusive weekend workshop for couples. You will laugh, cry, ...laugh again, connect and discover a new way to communicate and a new way to love.
DATE: Dec 3-5, 2021
IN PERSON - at the home of Barbara and Maya
NOTE: In-Person pending, safety is paramount, moving online may be the result of this ever-changing landscape
TIMES: Friday 4:00pm to 7:00pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:00am to no later than 7:00pm
GOALS OF THE WORKSHOP:
• To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
• To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed partnership.
• To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help resolve conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
• To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and reduce reactivity.
• To help you learn your partner's love language.
• To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage or partnership.
Link will be provided.
For any additional questions, email Barbara: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The cost includes manuals and tuition
• Early registration assures attendance. You will be directed to the secure website, PayPal, to pay for the course using your credit or debit card. You do not need to be a member of PayPal to make a payment.
• It's important not to allow family or business matters to interrupt you once the workshop begins.
If you cancel eight (8) days or more prior to the workshop, you will receive a refund less a $100 administrative fee. You may transfer once for a $100 charge. If you cancel seven (7) days or less prior to the workshop, you forfeit your entire fee. We often have a waiting list and cannot fill the spot in the last minute. Your registration is nonrefundable if you do not attend or do not complete the workshop. The presenter is not responsible for prepaid, nonrefundable travel arrangements. If the presenter cancels the workshop, a full refund will be made.